Tuesday, August 27, 2013

**yawn** I'm home.

I had my surgery yesterday.

I'm hurting. But I'm fine.

Last evening Mommy and Daddy went out to eat and on the way home Daddy decided to stop by the vet's office and try to break me out of there early instead of this morning. He doesn't like seeing Mommy sad and didn't want me being in a strange place overnight.

Guess what??!! It worked!! He sweet-talked everyone and I got to go home with them!! YaY!!

Here I am all weirded up on the anesthesia...

 photo stesurg1_zps7c42c037.jpg

Since I was really out of it, I stayed on the couch with Mommy all night. Except for the times I puked on her. ((giggle))

The vet man told Daddy I was the best patient ever! He wished all the other doggies were as good as I was.
Again... must I always have to remind everyone about my awesomeness?? I mean, really!!

Gracie is still a little leery of me because of my funky smell. But I'm sure she's happy I'm home.

 photo stelsurg3_zps44dfbb3f.jpg
"You know... As much as I hate to admit it, I did miss that little pain in the *ss."


 photo stelsurg2_zps11e39335.jpg

So the bottom line is I'm still not sure exactly what happened to me at the vet's.

But I do know I woke up with clipped nails, stitches and a "Brazilian."

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif














10 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL...oh Stella...that is your Mug Shot if I have ever seen one!

Let me see...ask your mommy what she had done to you......your scar will go away and I am sure that you will be itching and scratching it soon.

And the smell of your "vet adventure" will go away soon and Gracie will like you again.

Michelle

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Miss Michelle, I have to go back in 10 days to get my stitches out.

Hey! At least my mug shot isn't as bad as Nick Nolte's.
((giggle))

Carol Roll said...

hahaha (NIck Nolte) your doing so well! so glad its all done with!

Peri said...

Stella,
See? I was right. No big deal for an awesome dog!! A little sore, a little itching later, but what is that when you are so AWESOME? You do look much better than Nick Nolte's but not as weird as that Gary Busey guy!
Got to go now to chase Zipper...Cat Daddy thinks I don't do that, but I do!! It is fun to bark at Zippy and make him run..kinda like barking at Gracie!!
Later,
Tessa, Zipper's dog sister

Earlene Landis said...

That last line creacked me up!!!!!!
Why are you puking so much??
You will feel better in no time.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, everyone!!! I am feeling better tonight. But I'm sore.

Miss Earlene, the vet man said I would most likely throw up from the anesthetic. He was 100% right.
He also said I might get the "Hershey Squirts" from it too. So Mommy was ready for my butt to blowout. But that didn't happen.
I'm saving that one for another time. ((giggle))

Raymond Homestead said...

Glad you are home Stella! Now you can put it all behind you!

Michelle said...

Uhm....yes, that it is!

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

The Hershey Squirts? You make me laugh Stella.
Glad you are ok

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, Miss Mindy and Miss Louise!
Miss Louise, that was my description, not the vet's. ((giggle))