Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What is THAT?!

 photo fri1_zps7373b23e.jpg

Whatever it is, it must be for me!
If not, it's mine now anyway!
Just like everything around here!

Hmmm... It kinda smells like something I would really want to play with.
But I've never seen anything like it so I can't be too sure.

 photo fri2_zpsbb9a04fc.jpg

Maybe if I reach for it...

 photo fri3_zps3889b1f6.jpg

then "sample" it.

 photo fri4_zps8c151ced.jpg

OMG! I LOVE this thing!!!

I think I love it more than...
EATING!!!

 photo fri5_zpsd97eb363.jpg

 photo fri6_zps333b5ef1.jpg

Nah.
**burp**


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


2 comments:

Peri said...

A much better choice for playing with!! Lots of fun!! But food is still best!
Love,
CatDaddy

Peri said...

Stella,
Just thought I would let you know that our sister Ishtar has gone to her Goddess! She crossed the Bridge today with CatDaddy beside her petting her head. All the Simla animals, including BarkBark wanted you to know.
Zipper, TGC