Friday, August 16, 2013

We've been hit with a tsunami!!

The tsunami is ME!!

Mommy got me a new frisbee and it's awesome!!!
Check me out!

 photo newfris03_zps4092bf30.jpg


 photo newfris4_zps6a0327ad.jpg

Gracie is cramping my style. She doesn't want to play with the frisbee.

 photo newfris6_zpsb655c4e4.jpg

She just likes to growl and poke me in the face with her nose!

 photo newfris7_zps8927eace.jpg

I'm so excited with my new toy, I cry and whine when Mommy and Daddy try to take it.

I need to work on my play growling skills.

 photo newfris2_zpsb6eabf15.jpg

See how happy I am!!!

 photo newfris1_zpsa81a76b0.jpg

But I think I'd look more awesome playing on Venice Beach in a bikini.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif




5 comments:

Peri said...

How awesome! You are playing with a frisbee bigger than you!! Poor Gracie, just doesn't get it, does she? Well, sisters can be like that. Just ask Susan Keene!
I am glad you are having a lot of fun this month. Summer is winding down and then you will get to play in the leaves and then the snow...you weren't around for the pretty leaves last year. Snow is fun, fun, fun!! More than frisbees!! You are just totally awesome Stella!
Love,
CatDaddy

Earlene Landis said...

Stalla you are so adorable with that new toy!!!!
Such a cute face too.

Raymond Homestead said...

I can tell you really love it!

Susan said...

OK, Stella if we ever come back to see you Peri and I will play frisbee with you. Once you learn to let go of it, that is. Have fun and keep learning new things.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Yeah CatDaddy, Gracie doesn't get it. She's no fun either. She only wants to play when SHE wants to play. I will throw snowballs at her come wintertime.
Miss Earlene... I know. ((giggle))
Miss Mindy, I really do!! It's my favorite!!
YaY, Miss Susan!! Just in case... I will sit by the front door and wait for you both!!