Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It pays to be awesome!

Because I was such a good girl at the vet, my Daddy brought me home something special yesterday!

LOOK!!!

 photo ntoy1_zps0c7a3ca2.jpg

It's a ginormous Nylabone!!!

Guess what else??
Gracie didn't get one and boy is she ever jealous!!
Oh well... Tough toenails for her!

Then I noticed something on the kitchen table.
Ooooooh!! What is THAT??!!

 photo ntoy2_zpsfa5b3ad1.jpg

I'm not tall enough to see what it is, but I have a hunch it's for me!
That's because orange is my favorite color and that means anything that is orange, belongs to me. Period.
It's the law.

Well, I'm gonna go lay down now. Mommy had to give me medicine... that makes... me... sleeeeeeep...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif




4 comments:

Peri said...

Stella,
I am glad you are back! I missed you! I am glad you have a new bone, although I don't see the fun in them. That orange thing looks like the toy you wanted before you went to the vet!! I hope it is because you really wanted one!!
My apologies for Tessa sneaking in to the 'outer and writing! But she IS a dog and it sounds like she knew what she was talking about. But I don't think it is fair that she chases ME. SHE is NOT awesome like YOU at all!
Your friend,
Zipper

Peri said...

The 'outer is not typed right...it is the 'outer..like computer. My toe slipped.
Sorry,
Z

Carol Roll said...

your such a loved lil girl! who could resist that face!glad your feeling better

Raymond Homestead said...

Enjoy that bone!