Saturday, August 10, 2013

I won't say "goodbye."

This week I lost two special internet friends.

Ishtar was 16 and the matriarch of her kitty family. She was like a mama to my friend Zipper who posts on my blog.



Cooper was 12 and brought great joy to his family. He was very special.



I don't know why the good Lord above takes us furbabies so soon from our human families.
But I'm sure He has His reasons.

Maybe it's to teach you humans about happiness, loyalty and unconditional love and to be grateful for life, no matter how short the time.
Who knows?
I'll have to ask Him when it's my turn.

So I won't say "goodbye" my friends. I'll just say "I'll see you later."

But for now, I will miss you both.

But ask now the beasts and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this? In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Job 12:7-10


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

7 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

Bless you Karin,♥

Earlene Landis said...

SAD :0(

I lost my 16 year old kitty 'Emma' last Saturday.

Earlene

Peri said...

Stella,
Thanks, my friend. You said it well.
Love,
Zipper

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Miss Earlene, I am so sorry Emma had to leave you. I know you're sad. But Emma had a wonderful life with you. She was a happy kitty. ♥

I see my Mommy still cries over Darla. So I try to comfort her the best I can.

tj said...

...This is so precious, sweet and so you & your Mom. Bless you both and bless the families above that loss their little furry loved ones.

...Peace & blessings.

Raymond Homestead said...

It's always hard to lose our sweet furry friends. :-(

Susan said...

Thank you Sweet Stella.