Saturday, August 31, 2013

I know you're going to find this extremely hard to believe but...

I am terrible patient.

 photo postop1_zps8ebaf37e.jpg

I am driving Mommy absolutely crazy!!

I have been running, jumping and chasing Gracie when I'm not supposed to.

I've been trying to lick and chew my stitches but I can't reach them too well. I've tried every yoga position possible too!!

Mommy is relieved because she didn't want to make me wear that stupid, plastic cone thing.

But I have figured out another way to get at my stitches.

I balance myself on three legs and scratch at them with my back leg! Ha! Ha!!

I'm guessing they don't make a cone for that, now do they???!!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif












4 comments:

Michelle said...

You poor thing...maybe your mom can put some Neosporin on the stitches to help them not itch?

Peri said...

Your Mommy needs to put the plastic cone on you so you don't scratch or chew at your stitches because you can get them infected! Mommy should be concerned with your health right now, not your happiness! Having had an animal who scratched at stitches and got infected, I learned my lesson a bit too late!!
You can make it easier on your Mommy by being a good pup and NOT scratching!!
CatDaddy

Peri said...

TELL YOUR MOMMY TO PUT SOCKS ON YOUR BACK FEET. YOU WILL BE SO ANNOYED TRYING TO GET THEM OFF THAT YOU WILL JUST DO THAT AND NOTHING ELSE!

TESSA, ZIPPERS DOG SISTER

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Not to worry, Mommy and Daddy are old pros when it comes to this. They've been through 3 other spays and a neuter over the years. But I'm not sure what a neu-ter is. Must be the opposite of an old-ter. ((giggle))