Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I am special!!

Do you wanna know why?
Do ya? Huh? Do ya?? Huh?! Huh?!! Do you wanna know why??!!

Okay I'll tell you.

I'm special because Mommy gave me something very special to play with.
Something that means a lot to her.

It's the "green bone." But it's not just any old green bone...

It was Darla's favorite green bone toy.
But when Darla went to Heaven last September, Mommy put it away. Never to be played with again.

She's always telling me she wished Darla was here to play with me. She knows we would have had so much fun together.

So she decided even though Darla can't be here... Her bone can and is!!


I am soooo happy with my green bone!!

 photo stelgreen1_zps615d8241.jpg

 photo stellgreen2_zps90b2cf16.jpg

Mommy thinks Darla is happy too.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





1 comment:

Peri said...

Three hundred cheers for your Mommy!! You must truly have proven yourself worthy of the treasured green bone. I bet Darla is spinning in circles and laughing with happiness because Mommy has shared the wonderful green bone with you! Congrats, Stella. You are now a big dog!! Love
CatDaddy