Monday, July 22, 2013

Uh-oh...

 photo steluhoh_zps704f30d5.jpg

Mommy called the *gulp* vet's office this morning.

I have an appointment tomorrow.

Hopefully my "stamping" is nothing serious and it will be taken care of when I get spayed.

Mommy still wants to kick the vet lady receptionist in the shin for saying it was okay for me to wait that extra month to get spayed.

I wouldn't be having this "stamping" problem.

Please keep me in your puppy prayers and positive thoughts.

Thank you!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


3 comments:

Carol Roll said...

praying for a speedy recovery and all is well

Peri said...

Go and get this tended to, Baby Dog. You will be fine! Prayers are going up to Bast from all our kitties and she will look down on you favorably because you have so many cat friends.
Love,
CatDaddy

Raymond Homestead said...

Puppy prayers for you Stella!