Monday, July 29, 2013

It's a miracle!!

A true blue spectacle!
A miracle come true!!
Just like Mr Barry says!

She may not look it, but Gracie is feeling sooooooo much better!!

For two whole days Mommy hasn't had to hand feed her! (She's been hand feeding her for all of her eight years!)

Gracie even has a spring in her step now.

 photo graciewell_zpsdcc671f1.jpg

I think I'll be a good baby sister and give her my all time favorite, super bestest Nylabone to chew on!

 photo nyla2_zps8bcf3204.jpg

First I'll slobber it up but good.
She'll be "thrilled."

 photo nyla1_zps5e17617a.jpg




I love Mr. Barry! He's an awesome dresser! We both have white feet!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

3 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Yay! Gracie get a new food?

Peri said...

I am so very happy for Gracie (and for Mommy!). To slobber up your bestest bone for Gracie is wonderful. I am proud of you!
Cat Daddy

Raymond Homestead said...

Glad Gracie is doing better! She's going to love your slobbered bone!