Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Why didn't the dog speak to his foot?

Because it's not polite to talk back to your paw.


Why do dogs wag their tails?
Because no one else will do it for them.


What happened to the dog that ate nothing but garlic?
His bark was much worse than his bite.


Why do you need a license for a dog and not for a cat?
Cats can't drive.


What did the hungry Dalmatian say when he had a meal?
"That hit the spots!"


Why do dogs run in circles?
Because it's hard to run in squares.



Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week!

 photo stelback_zps941e99f6.jpg

Don't forget to try the prime rib.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


7 comments:

Peri said...

I do so love me a funny puppy! I shall tell all your jokes to Zipper and the other Simla Cats (that's the name of our property by the way). I am sure that Zipper will have some cat jokes to send back to you, but I am going to make sure he mails them!! He will include his photo of course.
When are you planning to take this act on the road?? I want to go to the first show you do in California.

Raymond Homestead said...

Lol, thanks for the laughs Stella! You are the cutest, smartest, most talented dog ever!

Earlene Landis said...

LOL!!!!!!

Carol Roll said...

Stella you are amazing and have such a gift for making people laugh!

Peri said...

Guess what, Stella! CatDaddy and CatMomma got us a dog!! Mackie and Brynn are scared of her but I TOLD HER TO BEHAVE BECAUSE I AM THE AWESOME TOP CAT and she did! She will hear all about you later, but I wanted to tell you first!!
Love ,
ZIPPER, TGC

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, everyone!! I'm like a canine Rodney Dangerfield! May he RIP.
We even have kinda the same eyes!!
Oh and I'll be headlining at the Flamingo in Vegas next month.

YOU HAVE A DOGGIE NOW, ZIPPER??!!! YAY!!!! Ooooh, I can't wait to meet her!! What's her name??!! Have you told how awesome I am??!!! Make sure you do!!

Peri said...

Stella,
I told her about you and she sounded happy! Hard to tell because I don't speak good dog yet. But I explained how AWESOME you are and that she has to learn to type. . .I will start her lessons soon. Don't expect much...she is not as smart as I am!
Love,
ZIPPER

PS She is a German Shepherd and not as cute as you are. She's just BIG.