Saturday, June 15, 2013

T minus 12 days.

Until I go to the vet to get spayed.

But Mommy doesn't think I'm going to hold out 'til then and that I may go into heat.
I still don't understand what that means.

She keeps mumbling she's going to kick the vet's receptionist in the shin for telling her it was okay for me to wait this long.

I have been feeling and acting a little squirelly lately and don't know why.
Even Gracie is looking at me funny.

 photo squirrelystella_zps5e7c9471.jpg

Hmmm... It might explain why Mommy is following me around the house with a cork and duct tape.
She also keeps mentioning a story of "why Jane can't go swimming."

I bet Jane forgot her bathing suit.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


2 comments:

Earlene Landis said...

LOL!!!!

Peri said...

That's okay. Jane can't go swimming because she pees in the pool most likely!
Love,
Zipper