Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I am not a happy camper!

 photo woodch2_zps3518ada0.jpg

Remember when I told you Daddy was gonna have his bulldozer friend come over and make a special place for me to play in??

Well, now Mommy wants to hold off because of this!!

 photo woodch1_zps8e5e04dc.jpg

There seems to be some sort of gopher or woodchuck living in that hole right where my play area was going to be and she doesn't want to disturb him!

Of all places, he had to move in right there!!

Shouldn't he be on a golf course dancing to a Kenny Loggins song?!

Where's Bill Murray when you need him??!!


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Stella..just tell Daddy to put a few fire crackers in that hole to get rid of the varmit.

Judi Hunziker said...

I can totally relate Stella, I have been dodging a groundhog in my poopie place for three years. Last week I came face to face with her baby in front of the compost pile and it scared the poop out of me. Now daddy keeps me on a leash and I am 12 years old...the shame of it all. Love Coop the Corgi.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Daddy told me on the QT that he's gonna have his bulldozer friend clear it for me anyway. YaY!!
He's says that varmit will find another place to live.
Coop, I don't blame you for getting the poop scared out of you! I bet that was scary!!