Monday, June 3, 2013

Hi everybody!

Boy! What a fun weekend I had!

Besides chewing on everything in sight when Mommy was trying to paint the upstairs hallway, I've also been going for rides in her Jeep!
No, I haven't learned how to drive... yet. Mommy's been driving me. I'm still a little scared, but I love it!

 photo stellajeep_zps24ec7e3c.jpg


I sit on her lap and look out the window. But I jump every time a car goes past us from the other direction. (That's the scary part)

I still need to get my sea legs too. All that moving makes me wobbly.

You want to know what my favorite part is?!
Okay, I'll tell you!
My favorite part is when we go past the dairy farms
because I love the smell of cow poop!
Mommy on the other hand doesn't love it. I know! Crazy, right?! Cow poop is awesome! I'd dab a little behind my ears if I could.

Anyway, I've got more good news! Well, I'm not 100% sure, but I overheard Mommy and Daddy talking about having an area bulldozed for me to play in. So that means no fence and I would still have a big place to play in!! Isn't that swell??!!

Daddy's bulldozer friend is supposed to come by sometime this week so we'll have to see what happens. I'll keep my paws crossed for sure.

Okay, I've got to go now. Gracie is waiting for me to bark in her face.

See ya!!


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif










6 comments:

Peri said...

That sounds like SO MUCH FUN! CatDaddy used to let HookyCat ride along on the lap too, but the police officers told CatDaddy not to do that...so HookyCat got his own car seat, securely strapped in with his harness securely strapped in, but he could still smell great stuff like cow poo! I also like poo smells...except for Ishtar's! She eats something that comes back out smelling gross..even to me. Anyway, the new play space sounds wonderful!! But I am a fan of fencing...keeps unwanted visitors out and cats/dogs who live there much safer!
Have fun!!!
ZIPPER, TGC

Michelle said...

Oh Stella...we have missed you! Please tell your mommy that you must check in more often...daily would be nice. :o)

Earlene Landis said...

Funny!

Raymond Homestead said...

I love hearing what you've been up to Stella, sounds like you had a great weekend!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, everyone! I did have fun this weekend!

Zipper, Mommy is concerned about getting a fence. She told me when she was young, a little bunny got its foot caught in their fence and it screamed so bad. They did manage to free it but it was a horrible sight.She never wants to see that happen again to any of God's creatures.
Besides, Mommy and Daddy are always outside to protect me in case something tries to get me. Daddy can pull a Rambo and Mommy moves like a Ninja Warrior. ((giggle))

Miss Michelle, I promise to check in more often! ♥

Carol Roll said...

Thank you for the good chuckle! Glad your gettin used to being in the car.