Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hey! Look at me!

 photo 7c9ba0e4-9c54-4702-923e-2760553ce534_zpsc1487595.jpg

I'm like that ghost guy, Daniel Gregg from the T.V. show "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir."
But I'm not a bearded sea captain, and I don't wear a turtle neck and we're not in Maine, but you know what I mean.

When Mommy is outside taking care of the lawn and not paying attention to me, I burn a hole through her lovingly stare at her out the window until she comes in the house to play with me.

She comes in the house every 20 minutes because I'm irresistible and not to check on me because I can't be trusted in the house alone.

Have I mentioned I'm awesome too??!!
Yes, it's true!

Yet another reason why she comes in the house every 20 minutes.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


4 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Well of course she comes in the house every 20 minutes! We all know that you can be trusted Stella, she just needs to get a Stella hug and kiss so she can keep her energy up!

Raymond Homestead said...

P. S. That's pretty cool how you can do that ghost thing!

Peri said...

Stella, I think you are so awesome that Mommy should never go outside UNLESS YOU DO TOO!!!

Love,
ZIPPER THE GOLDENCAT

Earlene Landis said...

Stella you are are a precious companion! I would be in every 20 minutes too.
Snuggles!!!