Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Being housebound is driving me absolutely crazy!

Since I'm still in heat, Mommy and Daddy won't allow me to romp and play outside.

So I spend a lot of time staring off into space.

 photo heat_zps76758cd0.jpg

I also nap a lot...

 photo 582ce14e-4e88-43a0-a192-f69e57970bfb_zps17b26972.jpg

and I chew on my NylaBone a lot.


 photo heat2_zps1da5cf88.jpg

But I can't take another minute of watching Days Of Our Lives!!

 photo heat3_zps481fca1b.jpg

HELP!!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

5 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Oh sweetie just hang in there for another day or two.

So adorable!

Michelle said...

Switch to General Hospital.

Peri said...

Don't blame you at all! I agree with Michelle...switch the channel!! Better yet, start writing your book on how to be awesome all the time..even when you are bored, tired, hungry, and in the heat! I am starting one on how to stay "Cool" (Awesome for cats) when your humans bring home a different animal...like a Big Dog...or how you would stay Awesome if your Mommy brought in a Fat Cat who talked all the time and never shut up! So get out your keyboard and start your first draft....then before you know it, it will be time to go out and play!!
Love,
Zipper, TGC

Peri said...

I am glad you have been in the house, sweet pup! According to the Weather Channel, the weather all over in your state has been really bad. I have been relieved to know you were inside! It is no fun at all to get caught in the rain and have to be out in it until you are just dripping wet! So being in the house may be boring, but it is safer and more comfortable than being out in the storms. By the way, happy almost July!!

Michelle said...

You are missed...where are you?