Tuesday, May 7, 2013

See. I'm wearing my new harness.

Now that I'm bigger it fits me better.
It's red and mesh.

 photo harness1_zps50098e28.jpg

Kind of looks like a tank top from the 1970's.
Something David Starsky would have worn back in the day.
Actually, it's soft and quite comfortable. I don't mind it at all.

But I still do not like that leash! I try to run and I can't! So I just stand there. Even when Mommy tugs.

Nope. I refuse to move. So she has to pick me up and carry me back in the house.

 photo harness2_zps0728ea5f.jpg

Maybe Mommy needs to provide me with a Candy Apple Red/White Stripe Gran Torino.

If she did, I might consider wearing a belted cardigan sweater.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



6 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

I bet if mommy had a small nibble treat in her hand you would come, it works for me every time, ♥ Coop

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Coop, Mommy tries to bribe me all the time. But I'm on to all the tricks she has up her sleeve. (and in her pockets)
:)

Peri said...

Mommy might want to try a Gentle Leader instead...the people who make them understand that when a pup feels a tug in one direction against the chest and shoulders, the pup almost always leans in the opposite direction...so the Gentle Leader harness is designed differently and pups don't seem to mind following their humans as much!
Personally I have always favored a slight swat to the rump to remind my animal that the human is in charge when the leash is on...not mean, just a reminder. Even my cats understand it and they move with me and not away...or refuse to move. Hooky and his brother Chase both walked on leashes like sweet cats and both of them were very stubborn.

Peri said...

Stella,
I agree with you. I don't like the leash. I don't like the harness. I refuse to walk at all and just lay down and Cat Momma has to pick me up! I weigh a lot more than you so it is not fun for her. I say stand your ground!
ZIPPER

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Mommy says I'm going to learn how to walk on the leash I already have.
That's what she thinks! Hmpf.

Judi Hunziker said...

LOL!!!