Thursday, May 16, 2013

I used to be knee high to a grasshopper.

Not anymore. I'm a big girl!
I'm as big as my sister Darla was full grown and I'm only 6 months old!

Besides my love for eating, I love to look out the window and watch the nice lady with the big Labrador walk by my house every morning.
I'm still not tall enough to see them out of one of the living room windows though.

 photo noseste1_zpscddcbfde.jpg

But thank goodness this is a crooked, 155 year old farmhouse! All I have to do is walk over to the window on the other side of the room and I can see them!
YaY for old, slanted floorboards!

 photo noseste_zps779577e1.jpg

"Hi nice lady and Lab!! If I didn't eat absolutely everything on the ground and barf it up during the night making Mommy clean it up and having to wash my blankies at 3am, she would let me outside to play more often.
See ya!"

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



4 comments:

Carol Roll said...

everytime i see the banner on your site i just want to kiss you!!! Stella your so adorable!

Alison said...

Are you going to grow much bigger Miss Stella? Tell Mum to feed you more!

Ali

Earlene Landis said...

Oh geez!!!! LOL!!!!

Peri said...

I am so glad you get to see the lady and her Lab! I also love old houses. We had one when we lived in VA but now we live in CA in a newer house and it lacks "character"...no slanty floorboards, but I do have a nice cat yard with a tall wall around it to protect us from coyotes, so I guess that is good.
I am glad you are growing up tall and strong. That is good. No one will pick on you!! But you better not eat too much weird stuff .....going outside is more fun than barfing.
Love,
ZIPPER