Friday, May 3, 2013

I have an obsession with chewing...

 photo stelstring2_zpsc93ae43c.jpg

Mommy's hoodie drawstrings.
(when she's wearing one)

 photo stelstring3_zpsaa350a8a.jpg

 photo stelstring4_zpsd8af2e39.jpg

 photo stelstring5_zps8ff971e7.jpg

 photo 03c5d972-9537-42d2-9488-bc7d3cb90e19_zps11c4c1a5.jpg

I also enjoy chewing shoelaces.
Mommy has to admit, it's better than me chewing furniture legs.

 photo f08291a5-a69a-4bb4-a936-562242efcf1c_zpsd9493ef7.jpg

Have a great weekend, everyone!!
I plan on playing outside without my leash and making Mommy and Daddy a nervous wreck.
Gotta keep them on their toes!

See ya!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

5 comments:

Earlene Landis said...

Love all the poses for your pictures.

Peri said...

Stella,
I am glad you are chewing on something you cannot swallow! Swallowing stuff like strings and shoelaces can send you to the vet and mean big trouble. So you are being smart in your choice of snack...just remember to only swallow food and medicines! You are a good and smart pup and you are AWESOME!

Cat Daddy

Raymond Homestead said...

Mommy's right Stella, it is better than you chewing on the furniture, you little cutie pie you!

Carol Roll said...

Stella you remind me of Archie, he runs from 7am til 10pm almost non stop. you two would make a dynamic duo for sure!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thank you Miss Earlene. I've been practicing my poses.
CatDaddy, my Mommy and Daddy are pros when it comes to not letting me have things in my mouth. She practically put me in a Half Nelson to get a chunk of tree bark out of my mouth.
Miss Mindy, Mommy doesn't it know it, but I have left a gnaw mark on her antique platform rocker. Shhhh....
Miss Carol, I wish you didn't live so far away. Me and Archie would make a great team! We could even wear capes!! Gracie and Henry could sit around and be grumpy together.