Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What's this??!!

Daddy brought me home something new!

What the heck is it??
I think it's a toy, but I'm not sure.
It doesn't roll like my tennis ball.

 photo foot_zpsee1f6b47.jpg

But it squeaks!
The million dollar question is, how does it taste?

 photo foot5_zpsdd7e16b1.jpg

Not bad.

 photo foot1_zps9c56ac7e.jpg

Oooooh! I see Gracie has an orange one she's guarding with her life.
I wonder how that one tastes?
I think it needs to be mine.

 photo foot4_zpsc0f72b5e.jpg

Maybe if I nonchalantly scoot my way over to it...

 photo foot6_zpsf6896223.jpg

She won't notice...

 photo foot2_zps434de8de.jpg

I now have TWO, new, weird shaped toys.
YaY me!!!

 photo foot3_zpsbb2fe71c.jpg

Thanks, Daddy!!!
(and Gracie.)
**snicker**


Maybe next time Daddy will bring me home a 1966 red Ford Mustang Fastback that Mommy can drive me around in!!

Mommy made me type that.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


5 comments:

Peri said...

Yay for Daddy!
These are great toys! He is smart. He brought you two girls toys.
He did NOT bring Mommy a 1966 Red Mustang Fastback!
Yay for smart Daddy!

Susan said...

It's just as well, Stella, your mommy would probably be draping doilies across the backs of the Mustang's seats. Sometimes I'm surprised she hasn't shellacked you. YaY for new toys!

Raymond Homestead said...

You're so silly Stella, such cute pictures of adorable you!

tj said...

..."nom", "nom", "nom"... ;o)

...Go Daddy! Go Daddy! Go Daddy! *now doing funky dance*

...And seriously, I'm kinda likin' the orange one myself Stella. It matches you better. :o)

...Enjoy lil' girl!

...Blessings. :o)

tj said...

...Oh, and yeah, you & Mom would look a-w-e-s-o-m-e in a lil' old red mustang! Me thinks Daddy needs to get right on that one! ;o)