Friday, April 26, 2013

The hills are alive with the sound of music!

How I love being outside!!!
I feel like Julie Andrews!
 photo outside4_zpsf764d704.jpg

But I'm not on a Bavarian Mountain and I can't twirl.
But you know what I mean.
 photo outside2_zps0965be25.jpg

I am very good at running.
I'm even better at running at Gracie.
I'm even better yet at running Gracie over.
She loves that.
Especially when she doesn't see me coming at her full-bore.
 photo outside1_zpse03a0023.jpg

"She's looking right at me, isn't she."
 photo outside3_zps9254fdda.jpg
"Can't you lock her in the closet or something?"


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif




4 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

OMG, your new cover photo says it all! Stella is certainly entertaining, :~)

tj said...

...[giggle][snort] :o)

...Love the blog header photo - adorable!

...Be kind to your elders now Miss Stella. ;o)

...Blessings.

Raymond Homestead said...

Looks like you and Gracie had lots of fun! Just LOVE your header picture!

Peri said...

Stella,
You look fabulous in these photos! So happy and carefree! Gracie looks happy that you are outside playing with her. She does love you--I just know it! But, you need to be careful about eating stuff outside...it can make you sick enough to have to go to the vet...and when you are sick and it is your own fault...the vet does not give treats...he gives medicine. So be careful and if you just have to eat something that gives you smelly gas, blame the smell on someone else!
Have fun!!