Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Teeth marks??

Ummm...
Errr...
Hmmmmm...

 photo plead1_zps7232623d.jpg

I'm going to plead the 5th on this one.

 photo plead2_zps6f63fc9b.jpg


Just like that government guy Jeffrey Neely did when asked why over $800,000.00 of taxpayers money was spent on a conference in Las Vegas.

Remember him???
This photo would make a nice Christmas card, wouldn't it?
((giggle))


 photo d5e75857-7e03-4885-acb3-fda8c0ef953a_zps46ef2327.jpg

Whew! That Fifth Amendment sure does come in handy!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


2 comments:

Peri said...

Stella,
I know how those marks got there...I was watching. But the photo doesn't show how brave you and Gracie are when strangers show up at your door. I was most impressed with your awesomeness and your big dog bark! By the way, Gracie snores! Marc said he would like to have you visit his house..he has a nice dog and a cat...but neither is as awesome as you. HookyCat will be proud of you too.
Love,
CatDaddy

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Shhhh... You didn't see a thing. Neither did Mr. Marc or Miss Susan. Remember????!!!

I was a good girl, wasn't I??? Well, except for the "present" I left by the front door that Mr. Marc saw. Maybe I should have put a bow on it.

Gracie is no where near as awesome me. But she's okay... I guess.

Thanks for visiting me!! ♥