Friday, April 19, 2013

Jack needs our help.

This is Jack.
I don't know him personally, but isn't he a cutie?

 photo jack_zps6cc063c0.jpg

He is a Shetland who lives about 20 minutes from me.
(I think he's seven years old)

Seems he got a little spooked and bit the owner's young granddaughter in the cheek and she needed a few stitches.
He is now considered "dangerous." Even though he's never bit anyone else in the past.

So the local judge ordered him to be euthanized! Can you believe that? It's crazy!

Even his owner doesn't want to have him put to sleep. She wants to give him to another family where he can live out in the country and have fun, like me!

So there is an online petition to save him. I would really appreciate it if you would sign it.

The first link is his story. It made our local newspaper.
The second link is the petition.

He even has a Facebook page! I'm not on there so I don't have the direct link. But the link is on the petition. So please share it.

Jack's story in the newspaper.

Sign Jack's Petition.

Thank you for your help!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif








2 comments:

tj said...

...Done! :o)

...Enjoy your weekend!

...Blessings. :o)

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thank you, Miss TJ!!! You're awesome!!!!! ♥