Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm gonna hit the Tooth Fairy mother lode!

All weekend my puppy teeth have been dropping out of my mouth!

Mommy found one on the couch, one in my dog bed and one was stuck in her sock.
Must have been when I was biting her toes.

 photo teething5_zpsdd02e8b1.jpg

All I want to do is chew! But boy, is it hard to hang onto stuff with no teeth!
I look like Gabby Hayes.

 photo 58549ce3-ccda-4aa8-a518-22ceefce4dd4_zpsaf6fbe85.jpg

I wonder how much $$ the Tooth Fairy will leave under my pillow?
I've got my eye on an electric Barbie car.


I also spent the weekend watching Mommy make curtains.
I learned so much too!
I learned:
1. How to wrinkle fabric by walking across it when it's laid out on the floor.
2. How to use a tape measure by stealing borrowing it and running around the house with it.
3. How to make an awesome floor surfboard out of an O'lipfa ruler.

Have a great week, everybody!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





4 comments:

Peri said...

Wow, it sounds like you had a great weekend! And of course I know how cute you looked surfing! What a great idea for a ruler! Good thing you dropped those baby teeth or you couldn't have held on to the tape measure--they are too too slippery!
I bet you get a lot of $$ too. I got $ only..but then the Tooth Fairy isn't a cat!
I won't get to write much for a while because CatDaddy is leaving on a trip and taking the computer & the iPad & anything else I can type on! However, when CatDaddy returns, I will get to catch up on what you are up to! I will miss your cute little puppy face. You're AWESOME (for a dog)
Your buddy,
HookyCAT

Susan said...

Your mommie needs to take some video of the funny things you do. Tell her that next time.

Raymond Homestead said...

Look at the bright side Stella, no one can blame you for chewing something you're not suppose to! I'm glad you learned a lot over the weekend, sounds like you were having a lot of fun while you were learning!!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Sounds good Hooky! I'll see you in the funny papers!
Miss Susan, when Mommy does try to video tape me, I stop what I'm doing and sit there like a bump on a log. ((giggle))
Not sure if I won't get blamed, Miss Mindy. I'm getting my big girl teeth. They may be nubs right now, but I can still gnaw.