Sunday, April 14, 2013

I didn't think she'd do it, but she did.

Mommy came home with a soft harness.

I hate it.

 photo harn1_zps12ed72fa.jpg

It's stupid...

 photo harn2_zpsb426338d.jpg

and I... *grunt*

 photo harn3_zps979e53e9.jpg

want it... *grunt*

 photo b2389222-cce5-444c-b6b7-931d6291e9c0_zps72e1388d.jpg

OFF!
*GRUNT*

 photo harn5_zpsa6a00cca.jpg

I know red is my color, but it doesn't even fit me right.
Sigh.
I'm convinced she hates me. Why else would she put this horrid thing on me?
Sigh.
I will pack my bindle and run away from home.
First, I've gotta figure out how to get out of this contraption!

 photo harn6_zps679866be.jpg

I wonder what Harry Houdini would do??

 photo harn7_zps86c9f96c.jpg

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

5 comments:

tj said...

...Oh Miss Stella, you look adorable tho'! Give it a few days and you won't mind it at all. It's like getting a new haircut, it takes a bit for it to grow on you and the same will be for this. :o)

...Chances are, if Mommy did it then it must be for good reason. Right? Right! ;o)

...Be good & enjoy your day! Try too, anyway. [giggle]

...Peace & blessings.

Raymond Homestead said...

It will be ok sweet Stella, you will get used to it. Mommy doesn't hate you, she loves you! :-)

Michelle said...

Poor Stella...I am sorry...but I am sure your mother has good reason to do this.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Mommy says it's much safer for Boston Terriers like me to have a harness instead of a collar. But I still don't like it. I prefer to be naked. ((giggle))

Actually, it's really not so bad. It's soft and cushiony. But I'll never admit it! **snicker**

Carol Roll said...

Stella,
You'll get used to it, Henry and Archie have a harness too. I think its mandatory for Bostons.