Friday, April 5, 2013

HEY! LET ME IN!!

Mommy shuts me out when she's taking photos of her folk art to sell on her site.
Who does she think she is keeping me away like this??

I said,
HEY! LET ME IN!!

 photo stellafrenchd_zpsf69aced5.jpg

Shoot! That didn't work.
Okay.... Now it's time to bring out the big guns!

I will stand here quietly with my sweet, innocent face.
She can't resist my cuteness!!
No one can!!

Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!!!


 photo stellafrenchd1_zpsc5cfac30.jpg

Then when she finally opens these French doors, I will run over to her pretty braided rug and pee on the spot I'm zeroing in on right now!

 photo stellafrench03_zpsdc3225af.jpg

That'll teach her!!
Hmpf!!!

Happy Friday, everyone and remember... Don't pee on the rug unless you're mad about something.


 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


6 comments:

earlene said...

Ha Ha Ha
I could not resist that sweet face either. Makes me melt.

Raymond Homestead said...

I know I would have a hard time resisting your cuteness! I don't think I've seen a bad picture of you yet!

Peri said...

Stella,
Only wicked puppies pee on the rug deliberately! Shame on you! What you should do instead is to go find something she foolishly left within your reach and chew on it! Rip off a head and invite Gracie for a doggie soccer game! Pee in Mommy's dress shoes! Do something like that, but don't pee on the rug...rugs can be washed!!
HookyCAT

Peri said...

OMG! Disregard the advice of my very very wicked cat, Hooky! Just stand there and be cute, Little One...Mommy will let you in soon! You are so cute she will have no option!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

See! No one can resist me! It's a gift, really. You're right... I haven't taken a bad picture yet, have I?! Like I said, it's a gift. ((giggle))
I haven't chewed a heck of a lot of Mommy's things. Except for her dollies... her slippers... her socks... her hair brush... her hands... her toes...
:)

Carol Roll said...

giggle Stella your too much!!