Thursday, April 25, 2013

Here's what I did today.

I met President Lincoln.
Wow! He looks really good for 204 year old. I wonder what fountain he drinks out of?
Mommy could use a swig.
(I will deny ever typing that)

 photo abestel1_zps6e26aed2.jpg

I had a stare down contest with Mommy.
 photo stelball4_zpsaca936ae.jpg

I played with my tennis ball.
I love my tennis ball.
 photo stelball3_zps85c38c41.jpg

I try to eat the fuzz.
But Mommy always pulls the fuzz out of my mouth.
 photo stelball1_zpsb174c267.jpg

Had another stare down contest with Mommy.
 photo stelball5_zpsc3a0c586.jpg

I got bored with her so I looked around for Gracie to torture play with.
 photo stelball6_zps059f163b.jpg

"I knew I should have chloroformed her when I had the chance."
 photo stelball2_zpse69449eb.jpg

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


3 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

You are lucky to have met President Lincoln Stella! So did you win the stare down contest with mommy? I bet Gracie will play with you and your tennis ball if you ask her nicely!

tj said...

...Stella my girl, you are growing so fast! Amazing. :o)

...Love the staring contest photos - too cute! Who won by the way?

..."Hi Gracie!" :o)

...Enjoy your day!

...Blessings.

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Makes my day... every time. :) Thanks!

Carmen and the Primcats