Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tastes like chicken.

I decided to "sample" the fire board.
It's behind the wood stove that keeps us toasty warm.


 photo fwall3_zpsbf400abb.jpg

It's right at eye level so I couldn't resist!
*gnaw*gnaw*gnaw*
I'm pretty sure Mommy has no idea I did this.

 photo 9408ff01-84fb-4c7e-934e-512ef6ff9f88_zps754d5e08.jpg

She thinks she's slick by hanging a slate sign to cover the destruction.

What'd she just fall off the turnip truck?
That won't stop me!

But for now I must play it safe.
Stanley and I will pretend like we're sleeping to throw her off the trail.

 photo 7b176519-1338-42ea-a734-f9dae3107549_zps7d2d2ae6.jpg

For my next trick, I shall remove the welcome sign and stick a fork in that outlet.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif




7 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

LOL, your not going to have a house left, :)

Peri said...

Stella,
BAD DOG! Your Mommy should spank you! Walls are NOT toys. You are going to eat something which makes you so sick you never get well if you are not watched all the time. Just because it smells interesting does not mean it can be safely eaten...like antifreeze or glue or some flowers! You need to be in your cage for a while!!
HookyCat

Susan said...

Stella, maybe next post you can show us a picture of Mommy's rose colored glasses. She is so optimistic about you. She doesn't need medication, especially this dose of puppy reality that you seem intent on giving her. Ah well, as they say in the human world, "they grow up so fast". I'm sure she'll be saying that about you soon. I think she will. Maybe?

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Miss Judi, I think you're right. ((hee-hee))

Hooky, a cage does me no good. I have my own set of lock picking tools. Besides Mommy has eyes in the back of her head. She watches me all the time. Well... except for this time. ((giggle))

Miss Susan, my Mommy's always been told she has the patience of Job. She knows it's just a phase I'm going through. But I beg to differ with her. **snicker**

Carol Roll said...

Giggle this lil one keeps me so amused! LOVE this blog. Look at her sleeping so precious and angelic!

Raymond Homestead said...

Stella, Stella, Stella...it's a good thing you are so stinking cute!

Peri said...

Dear Stella's Mommy---NO PEEKING STELLA!
When Hooky Cat got into stuff, I fashioned little paper boots and he was so busy trying to get them off that he forgot about messing with my stuff....of course dogs aren't quite so picky about their feet...but they do get nuts when you put peanut butter on their noses and they have to spend time getting it off and then out of the mouth. Might work...but she would probably like it. I do think it funny that Hooky would suggest a cage! He sells lock picking tools on the internet I secretly believe!