Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's been kind of quiet around here.

Yesterday me and Gracie were playing and she had a seizure.
I had no idea what that meant so I kept wanting to play with her.

But Daddy was quick to swoop in and scoop her up and hold her while Mommy ran and got some honey to rub on her gums.
She has something called Hypoglycemia.
Since I don't have that, I didn't get any honey rubbed on my gums. But I bet I would have liked it.

So today, me and Stanley are sticking close to her and catching a few winks here and there.

 photo GampS_zps5ffbf3ca.jpg

I hope she feels better tomorrow because I really want to play with her.
I miss barking at the top of my lungs an inch away from her face.
(She "loves" that.)

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



5 comments:

Peri said...

Stella,
You watch over your big sister like a sweet dog! Hypoglycemia is not fun to have. Explains why Gracie gets grumpy though...sorry she had a seizure...they are not fun either. But she is lucky that your Daddy was there and that Mommy had the honey.
I hope Gracie feels better soon,
Cat Daddy

Carol Roll said...

Sweet Gracie, feel better darlin. Stella love seeing this picture of you and Gracie together so sweet.

Earlene Landis said...

They both are so cute curled up together.

Raymond Homestead said...

Get to feeling better Gracie! It's so nice to see you two together.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Gracie is better today! She even chased me off the couch! YaY!! ♥