Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm not sure why, but...

trouble seems to be following me lately.

 photo trouble1_zps4c61b599.jpg

For example, I'll just be sitting there minding my own business when all of the sudden a fabric softener sheet will fly right into my mouth! I know, I couldn't believe it either!

So I have no choice but to run around the house trying to eat it as Mommy frantically chases me.

Another example is the 150 year old pine flooring. Again, I'm just sitting there, minding my own business when all of the sudden a chunk of the old wood filler flies right up into my mouth!! It's crazy!

 photo trouble2_zps2c6c5bc6.jpg

Ummm. It beats me how those scratch marks got in there. Probably mice.


I'm telling you, trouble is following me all over the place!!

Maybe I need to wear a striped shirt and red overalls?

Have a great weekend, everyone!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


3 comments:

earlene said...

Oh that little stinker!!!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Stella, this is just a thought, but where is Gracie when all this is going on? I don't mean to imply anything but you know, you just have to wonder! ;-)

Peri said...

Stella, I am sort of like Raymond Homestead on this one...I mean Chihuahuas DO have claws and mouths...maybe you are not to blame! Maybe...stuff was loosened by another doggie...not you after all...like Gracie's revenge? No, she is too nice a sister to do that...probably mice...and the wind blowing dryer sheets..and old chinking sometimes just pops out of walls...I am certain you could find a blue collar...maybe that would confuse trouble and it would leave you alone.