Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Do you want to know what I love to eat more than watermelon??

 photo duo_zps556e11b2.jpg

No, it's not a ladybug.

 photo beetle_zpsaeda2b1f.jpg
It's an Asian Beetle. (Yes, there is a difference.)

Ladybugs are red and pretty. Asian Beetles are orange and ugly. They smell like nasty, dirty feet when you squish them.

But I like to find 'em and chew on 'em. When I do, Mommy gets all kinds of freaked out and almost barfs when she tries to take them out of my mouth.

((giggle)) Silly Mommy. It's protein!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

5 comments:

Peri said...

Stella,
Go for it! I eat silverfish, spiders and dragonflies!
HookyCat

Raymond Homestead said...

I have to agree with mommy on this one...yuck!

Carol Roll said...

Always an adventure with Stella! Good to see Gracie and Stella getting along so nicely.

Earlene Landis said...

Yes they are stinky!!!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

(((giggle)))