Saturday, March 2, 2013

"C" is NOT for "CAT"...

 photo 958a1bd1-c5fb-44e5-a9ac-6691db4278b6_zps73342c0c.jpg

"C" is for "CRAP"...

 photo cat2_zps1c24e70e.jpg

I GOT...

 photo cat3_zps4000d237.jpg

CAUGHT!!!


 photo cat4_zps9d5d0a1e.jpg

Mommy's been redecorating today. She put homemade dollies in an old pickle crock.

I decided the cat didn't belong in there. So I took care of him.

Oh! And did you see that cute Annie dollie in there too?? She had to go. I took care of her also.
I even tore her dress. But Mommy didn't get a photo of that because I think she wants to kill me now.
But I don't think she will.

Just in case... If I'm not back here, call 9-1-1.
Hee-Hee

I gotta go! I'm eyeballing that Uncle Sam she sat on the edge of the steamer trunk.

 photo trunk_zps8346fa9d.jpg

Silly Mommy. When will she learn??

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif







8 comments:

Carol Roll said...

So funny!!!!!!!!

tj said...

...4th photo down? Ah-dorable! ;o)

...And Stella, just a lil' fyi, those lil' what-look-like-stuffed-toys...are NOT. :o)

...Be a good girl!

...Blessings. :o)

bayrayschild said...

Ha! That li'l stinker!
But...oh so cute!

Audrey

Raymond Homestead said...

Stella, are you causing trouble again?! If I'd been there I would have told you "no no" then I would have given you a big hug!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

I just couldn't help myself! :)

Peri said...

Actually, I read your Mommy's blog first and my very first thought was "Can Stella get into this room?" It must have been a long time since your Mommy and Daddy had a puppy because even a cat remembers not to put stuff within puppy range! Unless of course the cat wants to laugh!
At least you didn't eat all of the dolls! And you DID try to help your Mommy by removing the one which didn't belong with the others. I am glad you realized her mistake and helped her. Now she will think more like the Mommy of a puppy!!
What your house and you need is a nice cat!
I am inspired...my CatDaddy has one of your Mommy's dolls...think I will go check it out.
HookyCat

Stella BostonTerrier said...

You're right, Hooky! I was trying to help. I'm a good helper. What's funnier... Mommy had these same dollies in an old tomato bin, on an old milking stool, even lower to the floor. But I wasn't interested in them at all. Now that she moved them, I am!
Go for it, Hooky! But be sure to take CatDaddy's favorite one! :)

Catty Wampus said...

STELLA!!!!!!!!! LOL; what a cutie!!!!! And she is good as being a sneaky pup!!!!