Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Want to know why I'm smiling?

 photo smilingstella_zpsbb3ba233.jpg

My Gracie is feeling better! YaY!
Mommy and I were very worried, but Daddy knew she would feel better as long as she rested and I didn't bother her. (He's so smart)

Now I don't have to stare at her through the french doors.

 photo frenchstella_zpsef1c54cf.jpg

I'm still having problems with food allergies. I love to eat anything Mommy puts in front of me, but most causes me to itch and get that icky staining under my eyes. Mommy called it red yeast. Blech.

She told me she is going to cook me up something special for lunch! I can't wait! I shall spend my day sitting in front of my bowl with a napkin tucked under my chin.

 photo eatingstella_zpsa64d85c0.jpg

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif



5 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

So glad Gracie is better! Darn ole food allergies! I hope you can get that all under control! Love your smile Stella, you are so photogenic!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thank you for the compliment, Miss Mindy!!
I'm going to give Heidi Klum a run for her money.

earlene said...

Stella never disappoints!
Hugs
Earlene

Peri said...

I thought it was fancy eye shadow! I didn't know...
sorry,
HookyCat

Peri said...

Glad Gracie is better. It is no fun when a sister/friend is sick or hurt. Your Daddy is very smart. Must be--he picked you!
Your allergies will probably get better as you get older. Your Mommy is pretty smart about stuff so she will fix you something good.
Your bowl is very fancy!