Friday, February 22, 2013

This is Stanley.

 photo stanley1_zps391f249e.jpg

I love him very much.

 photo a1dbf592-722d-4783-9531-049ba6a595d7_zps4ceb0008.jpg


These are all "my" toys. None of these are Gracie's.
Mommy says otherwise.
What does she know!


 photo 8a78095d-ac0e-40f6-8bb9-9352277389eb_zpsae79aee3.jpg

These are my tennis balls.
Mommy says it wouldn't be very unladylike of me to not use the word "tennis" before the word balls.
((giggle))

 photo stanley8_zps7f6d99b2.jpg

But I don't like playing with any of them.
I like playing with this one!

 photo stanley9_zps580fdea8.jpg

We still haven't found the other half. But I do know I didn't eat it.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif





5 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

Stanley sure looks like a Corgi relative of mine. I had a few toys when I was little but I was bad and shred them too much so now I only have a kong but we are best buddies. ♥Coop

jillyc said...

Just discovered you Stella. You are so adorable! (I'm sure you already know that). I'll be back to visit as often as I can.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Hey Coop, Stanley is my fox toy that looks like roadkill. (But he's not) Remember?
Hi Jillc! Nice to meet you! Glad you found me!
Oh and yes, I already knew that. ((giggle))

Raymond Homestead said...

I'm still laughing at your roadkill toy!

Peri said...

Yay for toys! Yay for Stanley, who doesn't mind if you chew on him or carry him around! It is wonderful to have a best buddy like him...foxes are cool!
I think it is great that you are carrying on a family tradition of working on wood. That can be very useful. I am sure that soon you will be tall enough to reach Darla's work. When I was little, I couldn't reach up high but when I grew bigger it was easy...you will be that same way.
Bet Gracie is jealous of your toys. Where does she hide hers??? Find them and take them to her so she can play with them--then she won't want yours.
Tennis balls that are round all over are not as much fun as the ones which have been fixed so they don't roll away!
Got to go fix that roll of paper in CatDaddy's bathroom...it still rolls....
HookyCAT