Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mommy has a boo-boo and it's all my fault.

We were playing on the couch yesterday and I thought her thumb was my Nylabone. So I clamped down on it and wouldn't let go.

I sunk my gnarly, sharp "Predator" teeth right where her thumb nail meets the skin. I heard words come out of Mommy's mouth I never heard before.

Today it is really swollen, it hurts and it's hard for her to bend it. She's grabbing stuff like a chimp.
You should have seen her peel a banana this morning. ((giggle))

She knows I didn't mean it. But I think I'm on her "$h*! List" anyway.
Hopefully she won't have to go see the doctor.

I feel so bad...

 photo chewste3_zpsdb3e24b6.jpg

BUT NOT THAT BAD BECAUSE...

 photo chewste1_zpsa8e506bf.jpg

 photo chewste4_zpsdc754061.jpg

 photo chewste5_zpsa06cfe16.jpg

She has another thumb!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

2 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

I'm sure mommy's not mad at you Stella. I'm glad to see that you chose to look on the bright side of things, you're such an inspiration! By the way, you look so good in red!

Susan said...

Personally Stella, I can see where you might think a bony thumb is a chew toy. Mommy is having to learn things just like you are. And you do look good in red...