Monday, February 4, 2013

I've been so busy!


I've been dragging clean laundry out of the laundry basket and making Mommy chase me all over the house with it.

Photobucket

I learned to climb the stairs all by myself when no one was watching me.
I giggled when Mommy frantically looked for me and couldn't find me because I was learning to climb the stairs all by myself when no one was watching me.

I've tried to steal those little plastic caps that cover the bolts that hold the toilet in place.

I peed on the kitchen floor in the exact spot Mommy likes to stand when she does the dishes. She stepped in it, in her socks... Three times today.

Photobucket

I learned to belly flop jump off the couch. But I still can't jump up on it. Just give me another week.

I chase Gracie all through the house until she stops and snaps at me. Then I stop.
But 60 seconds later I'm chasing her again.

I can push open the door to Mommy's studio. Even when she blocks it with the vacuum cleaner.

Tomorrow I plan on taking Mommy's Jeep for a spin.

I can't wait!!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif




6 comments:

earlene said...

Cute pictures and I don't know how many times I have told you I love reading your play by play stories.
thank You

Peri said...

Stella,
It sounds like you are having SO much fun! The Jeep sounds like a great idea! I am very pleased and proud of you! You are quite a dog!!

Raymond Homestead said...

You are doing great things Stella, keep up the good work! I just love reading your blog and seeing your pictures cause you're just so darn cute, (and yes, your sister Gracie too!)in fact when I sat down at the computer I hollered at my husband, "Stella has a new post!"

Judi Hunziker said...

Pssst Stella, if you get bored with all this stuff you should sneek that white roll next to the little white caps. They are so much fun to chew into tiny wet pieces and spread all over the house. I bet Stella would even join in on the fun. Love,Coop =:0)

Carol Roll said...

you are so precious!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, everyone! Mommy hid the Jeep keys. Drat!
But she left the closet door open. I'm sure I'll find an adventure in there!!
Hey Coop, I saw that white stuff! I can't reach it yet, but I'll work on it! Thanks for the heads up! :)