Thursday, February 28, 2013

I must stand guard to make sure the dishwasher is loaded properly.

Nah! I'm just waiting for Mommy to turn away so I can make my move and see if she accidentally left behind a tasty tidbit.

Although I would look pretty cute in a bright red jacket and a tall, black fuzzy hat. Who cares if I'm not British.
Red is definitely my color!!


 photo dishwash1_zps25c1797a.jpg

Meanwhile...

 photo 6fed8628-db10-459e-ab5b-42e175b5b6aa_zpsf473fc74.jpg

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

Happy Thursday!!




3 comments:

Peri said...

Lovely guard posture there Stella! But...did you know that Gracie is sleeping in YOUR bed??? Sounds like when she heard your Mommy loading the dishwasher, she couldn't resist the temptation and took over your basket! Such is the sacrifice a good guard dog must endure...yes?

Raymond Homestead said...

Happy Thursday to you to Stella and Gracie! You're both so cute!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

I am cute, aren't I??!! Gracie is kind of cute... I guess.
All she does is sprawl in that bed. I think she expects to be fanned and fed grapes. Doesn't she realize grapes are bad for us dogs?! Jeepers!