Monday, February 11, 2013

I am so lonely.

I have no one to play with. Sigh.

 photo sickgrc1_zpse0a4618f.jpg

Mommy won't let me chase play with Gracie. She's trying to keep us separated, can you believe it?! She has no right to do that! I've got a call in to Gloria Allred.

Mommy says I have to leave Gracie alone until she heals. She cries when she tries to jump up on the furniture. She's been limping at times. So Mommy's been carrying her around the house. (Don't tell anyone, but I'm jealous) She's also been getting a 1/2 a baby aspirin. (But I'm not jealous of that)

 photo sickgrc2_zps927a94a7.jpg

I suppose for fun, I can keep ripping Mommy's elastic pony tail thingy out of her hair, along with wads of her hair. But that gets kind of boring after the 100th time and I don't want to see Mommy bald like Daddy.

Chewing on her diamond wedding rings is fun. If I work hard enough on them, I could have some pretty sparklies come out of my butt.

I could continue to try to dig through the bottom of my dog bed. I bet I could dig through to China. Nah. I don't understand Mandarin.

I do enjoy eating. But she only feeds me so many times a day and I can't reach the counter tops to get more. Lord knows I've tried.
Unfortunately for me, they don't deliver pizza this far out in the sticks either.

So I guess I'll just have to wait.
But I'm not very good at that.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

7 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Be patient Stella, you have to wait until Gracie gets better bless her heart! Maybe if you made her a get well card from her favorite sister?!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

What a great idea! Now where am I gonna get my paws on some crayons? I bet Mommy has a stash somewhere around here!

Susan said...

Maybe you could find Mommy's paint and make paw-prints everywhere, so Gracie wouldn't be lonely.

earlene said...

LOL!!!!!

Carol Roll said...

Stella is too dang funny! Gracie looks so sweet I just want to love on both those sweethearts.

Peri said...

Stella! Tell mommy to take Gracie to the veterinarian! She sounds hurter! Our vet makes us better when we get hurted and so I know hers could too. It is not any fun to not have someone to chase and chewing on diamonds can break your teeth...(trust me, I know). Go find the crayons and practice your card making on the wall before you commit to paper! I also like the paw print idea...just remember to wiggle your paw a bit because Gracies paws are bigger than yours I bet!
I hope she gets better soon because having a sick sister isn't as much fun as chasing a healthy one! Also, eating your mommy's hair gets yucky feeling after a while...(I know about that, too).
Your pal, HookyCat

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Ooooh! Mommy has LOTS of paint, Miss Susan!

Hooky, my Mommy panicked and wanted to run Gracie to the vet. But Daddy examined Gracie really good and wanted to see how she did with a lot of rest. Daddy was right.(Mommy will never admit it) Gracie is doing so much better. She's wagging her tail and she even growled at me!