Sunday, February 17, 2013

Have you missed me?

I have been so busy!!

Guess what??!!!
I boldly went where no man puppy has gone before!

 photo tread8_zps8a88d0aa.jpg

I went upstairs!!

 photo d915a756-8381-40b9-96f0-1732b64bcc32_zps8653e3a4.jpg

It's like a whole new world up there! So much to explore!! I felt like Lewis and Clark!! Only I wasn't Lewis or Clark because they were men and I'm a puppy. I didn't have a boat either. But you know what I mean.

Mommy went to the store to escape leave us for awhile. She came home with some kind of crazy contraption. I'm not really sure what it does but I made sure I supervised as Daddy put it together for her.

 photo tread1_zps94d32654.jpg

She brought me home a new toy too!!! YaY!!
It kinda looks like roadkill, but it's not.

 photo tread2_zps3856658d.jpg

It's fun!

 photo tread3_zpsa5e48263.jpg

Gracie tried to take it, but I wouldn't let her.
Then Mommy came in and ruined it by taking it away from me and giving it HER! Hmpf!

 photo tread4_zps1bbdacea.jpg

But about an hour ago I got even with Mommy...

 photo tread5_zps25b9c660.jpg

I head butted her in the mouth and she got a bloody, fat lip.
I learned that move from watching Arnold Schwarzenegger movies with Daddy.
(I love 80's action movies)

((giggle))

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

Okay, I gotta go. But...
"I'll be back."





5 comments:

Peri said...

You have been a very busy little terrier! Cheers for learning to go up the steps. Now you can sleep in the big bed!!! You can take your toys up there and hide them from Gracie!! And your Mommy can step on them in the middle of the night and you will hear bad language from her...like you heard when you head-butted her in the mouth! Go ahead and admit she did it...all Mommies say things like that when they get hurter.
The toy does look like roadkill...I agree. Next time Mommy will know to bring two IDENTICAL toys!!
Got to go. CatDaddy is coming!
Later,
HookyCat

earlene said...

LOL!!!!
Hope you got ice on that lip..head butts hurt like the dickens!

Raymond Homestead said...

Oh Stella, my husband and I so enjoy reading your blog. You are such a good little writer and we look forward to every post! Lol, your new toy does look like road kill, too funny! So glad to see you and Gracie getting along better!

marly said...

I have to say you are one of the cutest Boston's I've seen. And I LOVE your mum's painted floors.

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, everyone!
Hooky, I got to sleep on the big bed!! YaY me!!

Miss Earlene, Mommy's fat lip is much better. But for awhile she had an unwanted Angelina Jolie look.

Miss Mindy, Mr. Mindy reads my blog too??? Maybe I need to write about boy stuff too! Did you know I am a NASCAR fan?

Miss Marly, I am the cutest Boston, aren't I??!! Mommy will be thrilled with your compliment on her painted wood floors! I love the floors too! I've already peed on them.