Saturday, February 9, 2013

Gracie's got a boo-boo...

and I swear, it's not my fault!
(If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell ya.)

 photo sat5_zps4134b9ad.jpg

Maybe... Just maybe she's got a boo-boo because I'm constantly chasing her and she's constantly trying to escape me. She may have wrenched herself but good. She's quite mopey and is really hatin' on me today.
As you can tell by this next photo...

 photo sat2_zps106c41df.jpg

Here's me on Gracie's inner sanctum, the day bed. This was the first time I was up there. It was pretty exciting too! Lots of blankies and pillows! It's a very special place. Hmmm... But I'm not sure how I'm gonna get up here again without Mommy's help. I may need to get the extension ladder in the barn.

 photo sat4_zps8e03ff7a.jpg

Is my head too small for my body?? Mommy keeps telling me that. She says it looks like an M&M.

 photo sat1_zps1e8c49eb.jpg

She's going to give me a complex. Don't be surprised if you see me on Dr. Phil.

Finally, here we are sitting on Daddy. I really do love my sister. I think I'm starting to grow on her. (Like a wart)

 photo sat3_zps01228d64.jpg

So that's it for today. I'll see you later!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif












4 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

I think Gracie has come a long way Stella! I love the unsure look she is giving you!

Susan said...

These things take time Stella, try to be a sweet girl. Have you been out into the snow yet? Be careful, a little thing like you could get lost for sure. Stay safe and warm.

Peri said...

Stella,
Older sisters get grumpy and don't want to be bothered. I know because I am an older sister. They don't like to be chased but they do like presents....have you tried giving Gracie one of your chew toys to play with? She will not play with it but it shows her you are nice.
Love,
Peri

Hi Stella,
Its me Hooky! I am back from the vet. Give Gracie some time and she will stop running away...but until then chase her! She needs the exercise. Sorry she got a boo boo but these things happen. No your head it not too small--it just grows at a different rate than the rest of you. ..you are JUST RIGHT to be Stella! But I bet Gracie starts calling you Wart! Glad to know you are okay and didn't get too much snow! Your friend HookyCat

Carol Roll said...

so glad they are begining to really bond!