Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lady and Gentleman...

Start your engines!!!!

YAY! Today is the Daytona 500! I am so excited!
I've been a NASCAR fan all of my life!!
(Even though I was born last November and I've never seen a race.)

#24 Jeff Gordon is my driver!

 photo 24_zpsbe09c09c.jpg

I am happy Miss Danica got the pole position because she's awesome!
But not as awesome as me.

I was so excited about today's race, I got Mommy up at 4:30am this morning! I haven't slept since and neither has she!
(That's a fib. I got up that early because I was wide awake! Could be because I slept ALL evening. I even slept through Killing Lincoln.)

Okay, I gotta go! The race is going to start soon and I've got to grab Stanley!

"Boogity, boogity, boogity let's go racing boys (and puppies)!!!"

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


2 comments:

Peri said...

You also need to watch races like the Indy 500 so you can see a different kind of racing, Stella! The cars are smaller and it is all about the performance of the car, not the driver. I am a fan of that and my brother is a fan of NASCAR. I liked NASCAR back in its early days (I am VERY old) when it wasn't all about TV and was less commercial in nature. But I love racing and I know you will too. It is fast and fun and a little bit scary to watch. But don't worry if there are wrecks because the drivers are well protected in the cars and usually are fine after a wreck. After the race you can run around the house pretending to be Jeff Gordon! Run, Stella! Run over Mommy's lap and across Gracie! Have fun!!! Boogity!!!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Boy are you every right Miss Peri about NASCAR being so commercialized. I was very disappointed and so was Mommy. She hasn't followed it for a long time.
My Daddy likes open wheel racing. Maybe I'll give a try. But I can't promise I'll like it. :)