Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm here!!!!!!!

I'm finally home!! YaY!!! And guess what?!
I'm full of you know what and vinegar! I'm also running around the house like I own the joint.

I made a beeline to chew on the coffee table leg, but mommy said, "No!" So I made another beeline to the braided area rug and started to chew. Again, mommy said, "No!"

Little does she know, I already started a teeny hole in my dog bed. ((giggle))



Photobucket

I really need a bath. No, I don't clean chimneys. It's ink from all the newspapers on the floor at breeder lady's place.
I promised mommy I'd shine up like a new penny once I can get a good scubbin'. But for now I'll get a quick sponge bath.

Photobucket

Mommy put down a pee-pee/poopie towel for me because it's waaaaay to cold to go outside.
I did pee-pee three times and poopie once! All on the towel!!!
Go ahead... Tell me how awesome I am!!

Photobucket

I met my new sister.
Ummm... I don't think she is too crazy about me. As soon as I pranced towards her to play, she pulled a "Scooby Doo."
After frantically running in place she finally got enough traction to take off like a bat out of heck.

She ended up here. On top of daddy.

Photobucket
She then spent the afternoon like this.

Photobucket

I know if she would just give me a chance, she would love me. But I'm having a little bit of a problem controlling myself when I see her.
I'M JUST SO HAPPY!!!

Well, after all my playing and scaring Gracie, I did this...

Photobucket

And then I did this...

Photobucket

I really love my new home.

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif

10 comments:

Susan said...

Stella, you are just the cutest thing. So glad you finally got to come home. Keep us posted with all the fun things you do. And you are awesome for going on the pads. That's not easy to remember to do, and sometimes even harder to execute correctly. Thumbs up!

Peri said...

Stella,
Just go happy you are home! I am so proud of you for using the pee and poopie towel! Hooky will be so pleased when I tell him about that..he has been worried, you know cats...they worry.
By the way, I am Susan's big sister just like Gracie is YOUR big sister and when my mommy brought Susan home, I reacted just like Gracie has acted! So don't worry...it's normal. Little sisters take a bit of getting used to! But soon Gracie will love you just like I love Susan. Have fun enlarging the hole in your dog bed! I won't tell if you don't.
Peri, also called CatDaddy.

bayrayschild said...

Welcome home Stella! You are just too cute for words. I know you are just going to love it there. Your mommy has made a lot of home improvements so try to limit yourself to chewing on just the toys that your mom has provided for you. Ha! (Good luck with that mom)

Hugs, Audrey

Robin ~ Bird In The Hand Primitives ~ said...

Awwww Stella, you are a very special little girl !! And your Mom is pretty special too !! she is so funny and I'm sure you love her already !!( we all do !!! )
Robin

Penny said...

Too Cute for Words!!!

Lynn said...

Stella...welcome to your new home...you sure are adorable.....I know your Mommy and Daddy love your very much.
Enjoy your new family.
Lynn

tj said...

...You are a blessed lil' girl Miss Stella! You are going to love your new home and your family is nothing short of amazing. Heck, I'd like to be adopted by them! *giggle* ;o)

...Welcome Home Stella!

...Keep up the good work with the pee-pee/poopy towel and just a lil' advice, listen to Mom & Dad, DO NOT chew on furniture or rugs and give Gracie a little time and you both will be best o' friends. Paw promise! ;o)

...Blessings lil' pup'. :o)

Raymond Homestead said...

You're a lucky little girl Miss Stella and a very cute one as well!

Carol Roll said...

Oh boy! She is something!!! Poor lil Gracie, Henry feels her pain!

Diana said...

AWWW...just too cute!!!! Congrats , you are gonna have the BEST life!