Saturday, January 26, 2013

I am too smart for my own good.

That's what Daddy keeps telling me.

Photobucket

He put up a critter fence between the two rooms to keep me and Gracie apart. (I would have chewed through a baby gate.)
Here it is. See...

Photobucket


But since I'm a "problem solver" I figured out that if I jumped high enough, I could stick my head through one of the bigger holes near the top to get to my sister.

When Mommy saw me do that she almost had something called a stroke. Not sure what that is but I scared the bejeepers out of her.

So down came the fence.
My trick worked! I can put away my wire cutters I had hidden in my dog bed.

Here I am being coy. I get whatever I want with this look. Like taking candy from a baby.
Photobucket

I'm finally weaned off that Puppy Chow and boy I feel like a million bucks! I have lots more energy and no more stinky gas! Talk about a weapon of mass destruction. I could have taken out a small country with one of mine.
But I did have a butt whistle yesterday. Must have been a leftover one.
Photobucket

Look! Daddy came home from work yesterday with a present for me! How I love Daddy! How I love presents! But I think I love presents a little more. Shhh. Don't tell him.
Photobucket
Gracie got one too. Have I mentioned she still doesn't like me? I know!! What's not to like?!

Okay, I gotta go. I hear Gracie's toenails clicking around the kitchen. Time to try and torture play with her!!

BYE!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif






4 comments:

Peri said...

Smart Stella! You are clever indeed. I bet Momma just about croaked! Wish I could have been there! Then you also got a present? You are going to be really good at managing your people I think. Gracie might figure that out and become buds with you to get more presents...hmmm.
Way to go Stella. Glad the stinkybutt is over.
By the way, Hooky had to go to the vet because he has a bad cold and is sneezing, so I am writing for him today.

Raymond Homestead said...

Oh Stella I just love reading your journal of what you're up to! I can see why you can get anything you want with that little face of yours! Sure glad you didn't have to drag out the wire cutters!

Carol Roll said...

al i can do is laugh!

Stella BostonTerrier said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm having so much fun!! Wish Gracie would. Maybe someday. :)