Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello world!!

My name is Stella and welcome to my blog!
Many of you know I'll be heading to my new home in about three days! I'm so excited!! (Can someone teach me how to do a puppy cartwheel?!)

Photobucket

Rumor has it they have all kinds of furniture for me to gnaw on.
Does my human mommy and daddy really think they can deter me with new chew toys?! Pfft. Chew toys are for amateurs. I prefer to sink my needle teeth into hard maple. Or oak. Oh and area rugs. Area rugs are good too.

I'm sure many of you are wondering why my "About Me" shows my human mommy. You see the legal age to have your own blog on Blogger is 13. I'm only 8 weeks old. So do the math. I had no choice but to go in under her name.

Jeepers, I hope my new home has a computer low enough for me to reach. You have no idea what I had to do to type this.

Feel free to comment. I love to chat! Also why not follow me?
Over there on the right side. ---------->
I have a lot to say about life and you won't want to miss it.

Well, I just wanted to give you a heads up on what I've been doing.

See you this weekend!! Or maybe sooner!!

 photo dog_paw_zpsef6e3240.gif


7 comments:

Carol Roll said...

giggle ok Stella how about some more pictures of yourself! Your just too cute!

Peri said...

Hi Stella,
It's CatDaddy and HookyCat! Glad to see you found a way to have a blog. We are very excited for you. You are so new to this place and will have a fresh viewpoint..a little low but still...
Hooky says that while it is easier to use the floor when you need to pee, it is better for everyone for you not to do that but to go in the proper place...humans freak over pee..silly but they do.
I just say, welcome and we will read this daily!

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Hi Stella~~ It's me Miss Emma waiting to be friends with you!! You sure have a great Mommy~ I have a good Mommy also! I'm sure you will get the Potty training very Quick~~ Can't wait too meet you~~ Whoof~ Miss Emma

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Sweet Stella, you are a lucky puppy to be going to such a wonderful loving home, you will be loved so much........Welcome to blog land baby, Puppy Hugs Francine.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

I've got comments?! YAY!!! Thank you all so much! (I really don't like having to see my human mommy's mug when I post.) Oh well.

Hi Carol! I can't get the breeder lady to take any more pics of me! Can you believe that? I've even been posing for her and still nothing. Hmpf!

CatDaddy and HookyCat I had planned on peeing wherever I want. Hmmm. I may have to rethink my strategy. My human mommy is crazy enough as it is!

Hi Emma! It's nice to meet you. Your mom lets you use the computer?! She's awesome!

Thank you, Francine! Aren't you in Canada? I have never seen a maple leaf yet. But I have a feeling I'll like playing in the them.

Thanks again everyone!! ♥

Peri said...

Hey Stella,
Have your Mommy hold up a cup with YOUR picture on it as your identifier! You can get cups that you can put your photo on...That way she follows the rule but we get to see YOU!
HookyCat

Peri said...

STella,
I think your new sister Gracie has pretty eyes...you two have something in common already..pretty eyes!
Darla was also a Boston Terrier...but you are the first one I have written to!
Hooky